How do I save custom views?
With Saved Views, you can easily customize your view of the Workforce, Jobs, Equipment, Roster, and Map features. Simply filter and sort to create a view that fits your needs.
1. Select Roster, Map, Jobs, Workforce, or Equipment from the left side navigation.
2. To create a custom view, apply filters, sorting, or grouping.
3. Select Save View found to the right of Clear Filters and follow the prompt to give your custom view a name.
4. You can find your saved views in the dropdown button to the left of the filters.
5. To update a saved view, choose the view you’d like to update from the dropdown.
6. Alter the filters, sorting and/or grouping.
7. Next to the name of your custom view in the dropdown, there’s a save option. This will overwrite your saved view with your new settings.
8. To make your saved view a favorite view, simply select the heart icon. Going forward, if you go to a different page, or log out and login, your favorite view will be your default.