New features, customer requests, product improvements
NEW Labor Demand Dashboard
After 10/21, users with access to the Dashboard View will have an upgraded experience.
- The Dashboard will now be split into 3 distinct views. 'Labor Demand', 'Summary' and 'Chart Library'.
- Users are able to build shared charts and choose whether or not to bookmark those reports on their Labor Demand Dashboard.
- Users have more control over which subsets of data are displayed on their Labor Demand Dashboard.
Easily Add Project and Field Leader Teams to Dispatch
After a transfer, when creating a dispatch message, in the "Send to" drop down, there will be check boxes to include everyone on the Project or Field Leader teams to the messaging. This will add every field leader or project team member affected by the change to the send line.
- Back Office Staff name added to body of dispatch message.
- Color of Job Status reflected in Manage Org title.
- Worker level permission dispatch error resolved.