Tweaks and Improvements
The following improvements have been made based on your feedback
• We have made it easier to access help resources by adding the Help icon, which is found just above the Rosie Chat. Once you select Help, you can check out What's New in RIVET, view the Product Roadmap, Report a bug, and Give Feedback.
• An Actuals as of field has been added to the Work in Progress tab in the job modal. This date will be used to determine hours used in the Labor progress bar, and if it is not filled out it will fall back to the “last updated” date for Actual Labor Hours.
- Fixed issue with flickering in the message center
- Fixed issue where tags were not imported from bulk jobs
- Fixed issue with sign-in page
- Fixed issue with permission settings
- Fixed an issue to allow faster updates
- Fixed an issue with text overflowing in Roster Date Log
- Fixed an issue with the duplicate job assignments on a single job
- Improved search performance on job schedule and table
- Fixed issue with terminated workers